Here English artist J.M.W. Turner depicts Walton Bridges, a double wooden Bridge at Walton, South-West of London. This setting was also painted by other artists including as the Italian painter Canaletto. The painting was completed in 1806 and sold to Sir John Leicester for 280 pounds in 1708. The original receipt remains.
It is currently in the National Gallery of Victoria in Melbourne after it was purchased by the gallery in 1920.